Friday, March 06, 2009

March 6, 2009

Call me Ms. Edgy ...

Okay, so most have already seen my new hairs-cut. ;) Frankly speaking, I've had a very challenging week and decided to have a little pampering done.

I went to the 'beauty parlor' to get my hair done with no idea of what I wanted or what would look good. I was advised that it wasn't really a smart thing to go to a new hairdresser and say "do whatever you want", but I told Kim (my new bestie) that I wanted to be a little more stylish. She was NOT impressed with my box color dye-job (rude?) and suggested a color called 'mocha'. Hmm ... I have a naturally poop-brown boring hair color, so I was all for it. She put in some highlights, which I called 'latte' (it sounds fitting, no?) and the result was ... well, it was WOWZA!

Kim really did a good job - there was a small dog laying on the floor of the salon when it was all over ... she must have cut off 5 inches or so! :)

Anyhoo, I just wanted to share, cuz sharing means caring! :)

I kind of look like a schmuck, here ...

4 comments:

Jerry and Maaret said...

HOLY CRAP I LOVE IT!!!! You look awesome! Beautiful latte highlights! I want some....

Roberta said...

Beautiful. I love it. I've been thinking of lightening up my hair, but I'm too chicken and too lazy to keep it up. You look great.

Katie said...

wow you look great! I love the new color.

Jamie said...

Looks great Tina! And you don't look like a shmuck!