Friday, March 27, 2009

March 14-15, 2009

Fargo, ND

I've been negligent on my blog lately - bad Tina! I admit I've been going on my Facebook a little too much ... my apologies! I'm hoping to post and journal things on my blog that are different from my FB ... let's see if I succeed!

So, Jacob had a speaking assignment in Jamestown (about 3 hours away) and being it was St. Paddy's Day weekend (couldn't find a room in the town of James), we decided to stay in Fargo. Woo Hoo! ;) I know ... it IS the biggest city in ND you know! (at least I think it is!) We stayed at a Holiday Inn and they had a cute pool area ... here are some pics to thrill you all with! ;)

We had a pretty good time there - I would recommend it, but the pool area was PACKED!

Ha - the limit on people in the hot tub was 6 ... yes, 6 - not 36! ;)

The 'Pirate Ship' at the hotel ... the kids really enjoyed it! (well, not Melissa) You can just make out Austin's face going down the slide! Weee!

Austin's smooth moves ...

0 comments: