Friday, March 27, 2009

March 20, 2009

Hiking - and I use the term loosely ...

Well, it had been getting warmer out there and I decided that we would all join in on a family hike! Woo Hoo! Jacob and I were the only ones impressed with this, sad to say. We motivated the kiddos and by 10:00am, we were out, walking around the base. Here are some pics of the "hike" ...

Here is everyone on "Deer Poop Alley" ...

The older housing area ...

More deer tracks - I guess they have a bad problem with the deer here on base ...

The trail is getting a little slippery ...

Everyone had wet feet by the time we arrived home, but it was nice of Jacob to 'rescue' the kids ...

A few days later, frozen rain on my windows, more snow out my door ... *sniff sniff*

1 comments:

Jerry and Maaret said...

awwww... i love family hikes- even if they are a little wet!