Wednesday, August 08, 2007

our LITTLE stinker ...

Bad Girl Gabby

Here is the story and I'm sticking to it ... The (hey) Culligan Man came over to pick up our empties and see if we needed more water. I told him I had 3 empties and went to go get them when I looked down and *SCREAM* I saw my prototype Christmas card gnawed on by our princess (not today) Gabby. Okay, the (hey) Culligan Man didn't seem to understand my utter shock and heartfelt disappointment. Jacob came running into the living room and also shared the (hey) Culligan Man's viewpoint. Austin's feeling was "it's just a card, Mom". What they all fail to understand is the time and effort (and I may say pride) that went into the card making of said Christmas card. The only person who really understood my angst was my neighbor, Anna, whose home I invaded whilst trying to get the inspiration of said Christmas card. Moral of the story: if you want to keep anything nice, keep it out of the reach of Gabby. Oh, at least I can reuse the brads and the ribbon ... (I'm trying to think positively here!)

1 comments:

Jerry and Maaret said...

aawwww.... that bites! sorry to hear that, the card looks really cute!