Thursday, September 28, 2006

Stonehenge - August 2006

Well, Carla came to visit for 2 weeks and whilst here became the sightseeing queen of the world! Melissa, Austin and I took her to Bath and Stonehenge and other local points of interest. Poor Jacob was away and was unable to come with us ... :( It seems like when we decide to play the tourist, he is away!

As you can see, the weather wasn't the sunniest when we went - we didn't get rained on, though! I take better pictues when it's cloudy out, anyway.


When I take pictures, I sometimes add a quirky little twist to them. For me, it gives the picture a little bit of va-va-va-voom! :)

1 comments:

Jerry and Maaret said...

I like the mini stonehenge.. those sortsof photos never occur to me... but you're right, they do add a little va-va-voom!