Tuesday, January 20, 2009

January 20, 2009

Some Miscellaneous Fun ...

We've been having a pretty busy time over here lately and I just wanted to post some pics of the kids sledding, which seems to be the thing to do now that we have so much snow! ;) We are enjoying some warmer temps these past few days (in the 20s) but I understand that we are going back to the bitter cold soon.

Here is Austin, frozy but enjoying the mound of snow near our house (thank you snow plow peeps!) :)

An action shot of Melissa - it looks like she's falling (which wouldn't surprise me at all).
Also, I was brushing the dogs the other day and Pirate's hair just cracked me up! It was a fuzzy bunch of afro-like hair ... poor Gabby needs a haircut but I just can't seem to convince myself to do it - too cold outside! She already shakes and freezes when she goes outside. I know they (especially Gabby) are missing our walks, but it's just too bitter out there.

Here they are ... thing 1 and thing 2 ...
Poor Gabby can hardly see - hence the little ponytail after the brushing ...
Pirate and his funny faces! He must not like the flash at all ... :) muah ha ha ha!

1 comments:

Jerry and Maaret said...

funny puppies :) love the wild hair!