Monday, November 05, 2007

How Frightening!

Halloween 2007


Halloween came and went and I'm out of chronological order on my "spot", do forgive!

Anyhoo, this year for Halloween, Austin had a "Harvet Party" (I know, no Halloween stuff in his class this year).

His party was on Friday the 26th and being so close to the "big day" (Austin has been counting down for 2 weeks), I made some 'creepy crawlers' (meatballs in a biscuit). I wanted to have some kind of spooky theme going. Oh, well! He had a fun time!

Then on Monday the 29th, there was a bowling party for the spouses and families of those military members who are deployed. We strapped on those wonderful bowling shoes and bowled a game. Austin loved it! Melissa pitched in with a few frames - she wasn't too much in the bowling mood, but had a good time eating her favorite 'cheese sticks'.

Halloween came and I spent a good part of the day over at Jane's house making over 190 donuts! I was the "glazer" and she was the "cooker" ... don't you love my verbiage?

For the "big day", Melissa went as a "teenager", Austin was the grim reaper (he has this really cool scythe) and I was a Mormon gangster! I believe my "friend" Jane said the CTR stood for Corrupt the Righteous ... rude! (but not really)

We went Trunk-or-Treating up at the chapel and by the time we came home, it was shower and beddie bye
time!

1 comments:

Jerry and Maaret said...

whoa! nice to see an update!!! Looks like you've been busy! I like your creepy crawlies, very cute!! And Happy Birthday Peter! Yay!