Monday, November 05, 2007

Guess who's 79?

November 2, 2007

Well, today is Peter's 79th birthday! WOO HOO! I made him a special batch of brownies (and the pan with "bite me" on it) and some other culinary goodies to celebrate his special day! Oh, check out his new wheels! He can go up to 8mph on it! He's such a Mr. Speedy!

Seeing as he lives in Diss and it was a Friday, Jane and I went on over to the auction house, just in case there was anything noteworthy ... which there was! :) We actually had Samuel along and he is the proud owner of "his inheritance", which ended up being a table Jane bought for him for 3 pounds!

Good 'ole Peter let us store it at his house (seeing as I drove my car and not Jane's Volvo station wagon) so guess what!? We'll have to go back to the auction, I MEAN back to Peter's to pick up said "inheritance"!

I know, it's tough being me, isn't it?

0 comments: