Wednesday, February 11, 2009

February 11, 2009

BUGGY ...

I took some pictures the other day of our arrival onto the base ... through our very buggy windscreen (ha - check out the British verbiage!). It may not be too pretty, but you can get an idea of what it looks like at the front gate. I KNOW everyone will be overjoyed and ecstatic to see these! :)

the exit off Hwy. 2 ...

Misc. planes & stuff - I am assuming that they are the remnants of glory days gone by at GFAFB ...

approaching the "Avenue of Flags" ...

Flags ... need I say more?

Flags ... again. Please, curb your enthusiasm ...

2 comments:

Jerry and Maaret said...

i like all the flags- it reminds me of all the cool places there are to see in the world (and some of them we've seen!) miss you.

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.