Sunday, November 23, 2008

October 31, 2008

FRIGHT NIGHT

The Big All-Hallowed Eve ... woo hoo! Austin and Melissa were both excited for the big event (we still have tons of candy left over)! It was really great having Halloween on a Friday this year! No worries about the kiddos staying up too late! ;)

This year, Austin wore a ninja costume, Melissa dressed as her friend, Gabby was a bee and Pirate was a pig (I had to switch the dogs costumes because the bee was running a little too small for Gabbs). As usual, I went as a stressed-out mom. I do that really well, by the way. ;)

Rumor has it that this Halloween was more awesome-er than years past - I guess it can be quite snowy and bitter cold. We were lucky this year! After we went around treating (there were no tricks to be had), we had supper with the four missionaries that are serving in our area. :) Good times!

Thankfully, Jacob came home from his TDY that afternoon, so he was able to witness the wonderful fun that is Halloween. :)

1 comments:

Jerry and Maaret said...

Hamish was a bee, too! I'm not sure if I got a photo, though... I love the stressed out mom costume... I should have done that! I miss you, friend!