Wednesday, September 03, 2008

September 2, 2008

BOW WOW!
I thought it was about time that I posted some pics of the doggies. Pirate is growing daily and Gabby is loving the playtime! They get along so well ... they play 'mean dogs' and chase each other around the house. It's funny to watch because most of the house is not carpeted so they slide everywhere!


Yesterday, I noticed a bunch of birdie poopie (excuse the bad language) on the side of the house and looked up and viola! there were some baby birdies in a nest! I'm so ridiculous ... I had to show each individual in my home the nest of birdies. They really are cute. I can see them out the window and think that maybe I should put some bird see out, but then I think to myself, "don't feed them or they won't fly south for the winter" ... how ridiculous am I?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well its nice to know that you have great hits here.

Anonymous said...

what happened to the other one?