Sunday, March 23, 2008

March 17, 2008

Lavenham, revisited

Ah, Lavenham. One of my most favorite-est places. Like Kebra said, "it's exactly what you picture an English village would look like." JerryLynn, Kebra, Jane, Jacob and myself browsed around the town and braved the weather - it was windy and it rained on and off - hence my getting strep throat, I'm sure. Here are some of the highlights of Lavenham...(check out the milk bottles on the front porch ... aawwww.) I'm trying to take some pictures that aren't the same from past visits.




Oh, and we had lunch at the Tickle Manor (est. 1532) where they have renamed the tea room to "Tickled Pink" ... rude. Oh, and just a suggestion, when going tinkle on the potty at the Tickle Manor, watch your head. You're welcome.

1 comments:

Jon said...

Hey this looks REALLY familiar!!! ;)