Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Halloween and Haircuts

Gabby tried on a couple of new "outfits" I bought her from Old Navy ... she has a parka (the XS is a bit too big), a new sweater and her Halloween costume - she's a cowgirl (or bowgirl?) muah ha ha ha! She looks SO thrilled!









Speaking of being thrilled, Austin and Gabby both received new haircuts! It really was about time, too. Austin said he didn't want to "be bald" so when he came out of the barber shop, he said "I'm almost bald!" Geesh, boys are so hard to please! I mean, Gabby didn't complain - not once!

2 comments:

Jerry and Maaret said...

fun! I love the parka. great haircuts, too, by the way!

just annamarie said...

ah everyone in your family is photogenic
even gabi hahaha
the kid next to nathan is John Miller ... i dont know how you would know him. his dad is a surgeon at the hospital ... eh...
so did austin enjoy playing with me and nathan? i hope so :)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN :)

-annamarie @_"