Saturday, May 05, 2007

Myspace (it's an addiction)

This happens every day ... fyi

Melissa has taken over my addiction to Myspace ... yes, it's true! I've
created a Myspace Monster! (evil laughter ... muah ha ha ha!) She doesn't look at our family blog (because she's so interested in her Myspace) so she'll never even know I put her on here! (more evil laughter ... muah ha ha ha!)

She does vary her poses ... she's kissing, or looking shocked, or giving that silly 'peace sign thing' she does ... or she poses with friends, or with Gabby ... or she tries to look all tough and gangster-looking ... or, or, or ...

No matter what she does, how she poses, one thing is clear ... SHE'S TOTALLY PERFECT AND BEAUTIFUL
(if I do say so myself, which I'm sure I don't!)

Oh, and there is a picture of Melissa, getting her hair cut off for Locks of Love ... she was NOT amused! ;)

1 comments:

Jerry and Maaret said...

She's so pretty, oh, so pretty! She's so pretty and witty and gay.... ok, maybe not gay. but what lovely pictures!